Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What Life Is All About

I just spent two hours on the phone with my very dear friend and sister.  We love to talk about everything that is in our hearts.   The words that we speak to one another are always for edification and building one another up.  Even words of correction have  a sweet fragrance to them.   We  longingly talk about the next time we will be together.  I truly know my sister and she truly knows me and this is what life is all about.

Jesus, prayed to the Father saying these words, "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."  John 17:3

I love to spend time with the Lord, talking about everything that is in my heart.  When I listen to His Words ... they are always for my edification and building me up.  Even when He corrects me, they are sweet words to my soul.  I longingly look forward to being with Him face to face one day!  No one knows me better than God and I am daily learning to know Him better and that is what life is all about.  

                                                                           Morning Prayer

Dear God,
    True life is to know Your love, which passes knowledge that I might be filled with all Your fullness.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment