Monday, July 19, 2010

All I Need

                                                                               John 14:6

Jesus said unto him, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me.

I am writing on my blog at this moment, only because my lovely daughter Katie came to my home and set down with me and created it for me.  I could have done some research on my own and tried to follow instructions, but I would not have been very successful.  I truly needed her.

We are all in need of guidance for our lives as we search for the truth, desiring the abundant life.    
                                                                 
                                                                  Jesus said, "I am.."  
                                                He doesn't tell us the way.... He is the way. 
                                                He isn't just our healer..... He is life itself.
                                                He is more than the calmer of the storm..... He is our peace.
                                                He is the deliverer..... He is our freedom!  

If you are in a storm today or wondering around lost and in need of direction, spend some time with Jesus and look to Him alone for the way, the truth and the life.  He will see that your needs are all met. 

                                                                  Morning Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus,
     Why do I look to the left or look to the right and not directly to You?  I research and counsel with others and use every other resource.  You alone are all I need.  Amen 




1 comment:

  1. So thankful He gives us children .. to teach us! So true; we need each other but ultimately it comes down to seeking Him only! (I wouldn't be doing this either if not for my kids showing me how to use the computer!)

    ReplyDelete