Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Even The Smallest of Details......

Last week I promised my sister-in-law that I would take her to run errands on Thursday.  This week has turned out to be very busy for me and my energy level just hasn't been up to par.  I have wrestled back and forth if I should call her and break my commitment to help her.  However, I just wasn't feeling right about doing that because I want to be a woman of my word.  I prayed to God that He would help guide me and that I would trust Him for the right outcome.  "Lord, please work this out according to Your will for me."

                                                                   Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, ye people, pour out your heart before Him.  God is a refuge for us.  Selah

Early this morning my phone was ringing.... it was my sister-in-law. "Debbie, I have been thinking about Thursday and I'm going to have my granddaughter take me to run errands.  I'm not at peace about you doing that with all that you have going on right now."

                                 The Lord spoke to her heart on behalf of me.  Wow!

                                                                   Psalm 71:1-3
In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be put to confusion.  Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape; incline thine ear unto me, and save me.  Be thou my strong habitation, where unto I may continually resort.

                                                                   Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
       Wow!  Thank you Lord, that no concern of ours is too small for Your concern.  No burden that we lay at Your feet will escape Your thoughtful consideration.  You take such delight in revealing Your love to us even in the smallest of details.  You are our Lord who we may continually resort.  Amen ~  

No comments:

Post a Comment