Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Words that I Speak....

                                 "Who's words have made the most impact on your life?" 

If your answer to this question is, "my own words" then you have answered this question correctly.  Yes, you can be influenced by the words of others however, until those words become your words, they have little impact upon your life.  What we speak influences our own soul even for all eternity.  

                                                                   Romans 10:9,10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

If I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God who came to pay the penalty of my sins and sits on the right hand of God interceding for me ..... I will speak it and the impact on my life will be for all eternity.

                                                                   Matthew 10:32,33
                                                                    (Jesus speaking)
Whosoever, therefore, shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father, who is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father, who is in heaven.

                                                                   Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
    Give to me ears to hear the words that I speak as they influence what I believe in my heart.  I pray Your praises will continually be in my mouth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment