Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Turn Your Eyes.....

                                                          Turn your eyes upon Jesus
                                                          Look full into His wonderful face
                                                          And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
                                                          In the light of His glory and grace.

Four nights in a row during my sleep.... as I rolled over and my eyes momentarily opened, I could see the moon shining in my window and reflecting it's light upon my face.  My heart smiled and I was filled with His peace, knowing that God watches over me even in my sleep.  When my eyes are opened and I am looking into His face . . . there is such a sweet presence of His glory and grace.

                                                                             Psalm 33:18
Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon those who fear him, upon those who hope in his mercy.  To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.  Our soul waiteth for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.  For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

                                                                     Morning Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father,
    I will turn my eyes towards You and I will look fully into Your wonderful face and the troubles in my heart will grow strangely dim because of Your glory and Your grace and Your love for me.  Amen ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment