Monday, September 3, 2012

To "Be" together!

Our Women's Retreat is coming up in just two months and I'm so very excited to be a part of the praying, planning and preparation for this glorious week-end!  The great attraction is that we will "Be" together with one another and with our Lord!  The planning committee will be behind closed doors making all kinds of plans to bless and encourage each lady that attends.  We will prepare for some special moments and the retreat time will be so precious!  I am so looking forward to it!

                                                                    John 17:24
Jesus, prayed, "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, "Be" with me where I am that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me; for You loved me before the foundation of the world."

                                                                   John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so , I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may "Be" also.

                                                                    1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

                                              
I am so excited to know that Jesus, himself prayed, planned and prepared for me to someday "Be" with him and to see his glory!  Jesus is actually preparing a place for me and for you to "Be" with him and our eyes have never seen, nor our ears ever heard, nor entered into our heart the incredible things which God is preparing for us simply because we love him.

                                                                  Morning Prayer

Dear Lord,
    It's so amazing that you have prayed, planned and are now preparing for us our eternal celebration!  Your heart's desire is that we can "Be" together! I cannot fully comprehend what that will be like however, I will spend my life praising you until that glorious day arrives when we will "Be" together.  Amen ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment