Friday, September 14, 2012

Lord, Please Turn Her Around . . .

Everyday I am saying a prayer for precious little "Ellie" to turn around in her Mommy's womb.  My daughter recently had an ultra-sound done and it showed that the baby is busy discovering all the different positions possible!  LOL  Of course, this is kind of scary for us as we would desire that the delivery be natural and as God intended.  Katie still has a few weeks left in her pregnancy and we will continue to pray, "Lord, please turn her around."

                                                                  The Acts 26:18
                                                                  (Paul speaking)
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them who are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Everyday I have precious people that I am praying for.  I ask God to draw them to Himself and turn their hearts around.  They are out there in this dark world discovering all the different possibilities Satan has for them.  This is so scary for me to think about as each day is so precious and we never know how much time we have left in this world.  God has such a wonderful plan for us and the greatest tragedy is for us to have hearts that are turned the wrong direction and away from Him.  "Lord, please turn them around." 

                                                                 Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
   On behalf of precious baby "Ellie" I ask that you turn her around and may she be in her rightful place.  Thank you for the gift of life!  Lord, I also have loved ones that I pray will turn their hearts to you.  I pray that they will choose to walk in your light and not darkness.  I pray that your plan and purpose for their life will be fulfilled.  "Lord, please turn them around."  Amen ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment