Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clothing Me In Garments . . .

My sister, Karen loves to go shopping at The GW Boutique!  (Goodwill)  She delights in clothing me with garments from her favorite store!  She knows my size and my personal taste and always has her eye out for a great bargain!  I can't begin to tell you how much she has blessed me with surprise boxes in the mail just filled with fabulous finds!  I love to look over each garment and marvel over her selections and her sacrifice of money and time. If you took a tour of my closet, you would discover that the majority of my clothes are from "The GW Boutique".  She always makes sure I have everything I need.  When I receive a compliment on a blouse or jacket, I am not at all ashamed to tell them, "This came from my loving sister, Karen who shops at GW."  She has blessed me so much! 

                                                                    Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


My Lord, Jesus Christ loves to clothe my soul with the garments of salvation that He purchased Himself for me (and you) on the cross.  He loves to deck me all out with His jewels and gems.  I love to visit The WG Boutique (Word of God) and discover all that He has given to me!  If you were able to tour my soul, you would discover that my garments of Praise all came from Him.  He sees that my soul has everything it needs.  When I receive a compliment on the love, joy and peace in my soul, I am not at all ashamed to tell them, "This came from my loving savior, Jesus Christ.  He has blessed me so much! 

                                                                      Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto those who mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified.

                                                                    Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
   Thank you for making my soul joyful and for clothing me in beautiful garments that come from my salvation that You purchased for me.  I pray I will wear them well today.  Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment