Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Inspiration

For the last couple years, I have looked to a website called "Pinterest" for my creative inspiration.  Here, you have people from all over the world pinning pictures, recipes, music, art and everything you can imagine!  I love to just sit and scroll up and down at all the postings and dream and imagine.  If I come across something I can put into my real world, I will pin it onto my own personal board and keep it for reference.  Often, I will pin a picture or idea and I will get a message from another pinterest poster that they "liked" what I pinned and saved it to their board as well.  It's like sharing back and forth with friends that you have never met that share the same interests.  It's totally awesome! 

                                                                     Psalm 119:9-16
Wherewithal shall a young woman cleanse her way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.  With my whole heart have I sought thee; oh , let me not wander from thy commandments.  Thy word have I hidden in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.  Blessed art thou, O Lord; teach me thy statutes.  With my lips have I declared all the ordinances of my mouth.  I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.  I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.  I will delight myself in thy statues.  I will not forget thy word.


For over thirty years, I have looked to God's Word for my heart's inspiration.  I have read books and articles published by Christians all over the world.  I listen intently to the Godly teaching of others, hoping to hear something that will be put into practice in my own life.  Once in awhile I will share a message or word that will inspire someone else and they will receive it and keep it in their own heart.  I take such delight in reading God's Word and to hear His voice encouraging me and inspiring me in a very personal way is so totally awesome!  

                                                                    Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
   Each day you simply delight my heart with your presence and with your encouraging word.  You also bless me with marvelous ways to be creative with my hands.  May I be an inspiration to others in both ways.  I love you Jesus!  Amen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment