Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Always know . . . my love.

Dear Kimberly,
   I cannot allow another day to slip by without telling you how much I love you.  My heart is so sad, that our relationship has been broken for so long.  I never dreamed as a mother, that so much time would slip by without speaking to my daughter.  I will never understand how this happened?  We will both have our own perspective and I'm sure it won't be the same, however we must remember that tomorrow is now gone and we only have today. 
   Every morning I pray about many things and for many people, but God knows my prayers for you have been at the top of my list. 
   I pray that you are just where the Lord wants you to be and your heart is joyful in Him.  I pray that no matter what. . .  you will always know my love for you and that I will always have you in my heart.  You will always be my precious daughter.
   Forgiveness is the purest reflection of our Lord Jesus Christ and I pray that we may someday walk hand-in-hand as well as heart-to-heart because we chose to forgive.

Love,
   Mom

I chose this venue to write you only because I didn't know any other way.  I will not "publish" this on FB or E-mail.  Just praying that you might be lead to pull up my blog and read it. 

  
  

1 comment:

  1. We never know what the journey is like for another until they share. Tho painful, glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete