Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shower Of Blessings . . . .

Today I will be preparing the invitations for the "Baby Shoe Shower" we are having for my little granddaughter.  I have been trying to make up my mind which ribbon and buttons will go on the invitations.  My mind is racing and I am flooded with all kinds of creative ideas how we can bless Katie and the baby.  We are asking everyone to come and shower her with a little pair of shoes!  We are preparing little "Shoe Favors" and of course "Shoe cupcakes" will be served.  Ask me. . . .  if you will. . . . . am I blessed?   

                                                                    Matthew 7:7
                                                     Ask, and it shall be given you;
                                                         seek and you shall find;
                                             knock, and it shall be opened unto you;

Today before I begin preparing for my day I will accept God's invitation to come to Him and ask on behalf of others for His blessings upon their lives.  Some truly need a new pair of shoes for their feet, that they may walk closer to God and in His footsteps.  May they hear His knock on the door of their heart and come to His table and feast on the delights He has prepared for them.   Ask Him . . . . if you will . . . . you will be blessed!

                                                                    Morning Prayer

Dear Lord,
    I'm asking that each reader today will receive a new pair of shoes from You.  That they will walk closer to You than ever before and they will open the door and invite You to come in.  Amen ~ 

                                                                   Revelation 3:20
Behold I stand at the door and knock; If any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment