Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Heart Is Fixed. . .

We have Christmas lights in the bushes and trees in our front yard.  I loved seeing them all shining brightly at night.  It just made my heart sing!  A few days ago we had a rain storm and now none of the lights are working.  We have made several unsuccessful attempts to find out what is causing the problem.  Without their glow, it now makes my heart sad!  

                                                                Psalm 57:7
                          My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed;  
                                        I will sing and give thanks.

This Christmas season we may be facing some storms in our lives, causing the light in our hearts not to glow.  Our hearts may need to be fixed!  When our lights aren't shining, it causes others to be sad as well.  Fix your heart on God and this will make your heart sing and give Him thanks for His Son, Jesus Christ who was born on Christmas Day, bringing to us the most wonderful gift of salvation!  

                                                                Morning Prayer
Dear God,
    This Christmas Season, my heart will be fixed on You!  My heart will sing and give thanks to You!   Amen ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment