Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Give To Him a Call . . .

"Now where did I put my cell phone?"  This morning I was anxiously looking all over the house and  couldn't find it anywhere?  I usually panic when I lose it, because that is my lifeline to communicate with my friends and family and what would I do if I had an emergency?  I carry it by my side all day long, for fear that I might miss a call!  After exhausting my search I asked my husband to call me, so that I would hear the ring and locate it.  He laughed when I answered the phone and said, "Hello this is your crazy wife!"  I had plugged it into the wall to re-charge.  Wouldn't you have guessed that this would have been the first place I would look?      

                                                                     Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

When I find myself being anxious, I must ask God in prayer, to give me a call so that I can find my way back to Him.  He is my true lifeline to peace.  Often I need to ask Him for direction in my life or help in emergency.  The greatest benefit is the fellowship we spend together.  Each morning my soul needs to be plugged into God and re-charged.  He must be by my side all day long, because I never want to miss an important message from Him. 
Call me crazy but it's true!
                                                                       Morning Prayer
Dear Lord,
    You give to my heart such peace, knowing that You are always by my side and available to hear my calls.  What would I ever do without You?  I love you Lord.  Amen ~ 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment